More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Podcast Review

The podcast featured things that were very helpful. Not only were the topics helpful, but most host offered other websites where information could be found. It is also important to have a expert guest on the show. The topics should target a certain audience and the time limits of the conversations should be in accordance with the audience type. Podcast are great for those really interested in forms of learning like this. Some people could be taken back by just the audio version.

When composing my own podcast within in a group, I will remember to keep all of my notes in mind. I will try to reach more than one audience and more than one type of learning group. The best way to approach this problem would be to do a video podcast. Listeners can listen and visual learners can also follow along. I would also involve more than just one host. More information is leaked when more than one person is speaking on a subject, it's also a great way to prevent listeners from becoming bored. I'm nervous about my podcast even though the audience won't be able to see me.

Google Presentation
http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0ATHFh41Vd2JRZGhmazMyZ3hfMGd0Nzk1bWNt&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment