More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

ALEX


ALEX is a resourceful website set up by the state of Alabama to help their educators. It is not only for teachers, but also for students and administrators. ALEX is a tool that allows all aspects of the school to get involved. What caught my attention, was on this website there are lesson plan and podcasting sections. For teachers beginning their career, ALEX will be the perfect place for them to start. I am really excited to work with programs like this, for I know I will need as many resources as I can get.

This class has taught me that I can not do this on my own. The more and more people begin to realize this, the better our education system will become. I am looking forward on working to expand my personal and professional learning network. ALEX is a great start for all educators.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the websites. These websites are very helpful for future educators. It provides examples of different activities that you could use in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete