More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture....

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture

What's worse, is that even though I realize what it is like to see someone with such courage handling it like that everyday, I still don't think I could bring myself to be selfless about it. I couldn't possibly imagine the amount of pain he is in everyday. However, now I see that everyday now since I have been sitting in the ICU with my little brother the past 2 weeks. Hopefully, when everything is said and done, and my brother takes a turn for the better; he will be able to put his tribulations aside like Mr. Pausch.

By the end of my life, I hope to touch half as many of my students' lives as he did. I hope I am in good health when that time comes for me to touch others lives. Randy Pausch has given life lessons that everyone can appreciate and use in life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree I hope that in the end I can touch at least half as many student's lives as he did. He had such good lessons that people were able to connect to.

    ReplyDelete