More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr.Seuss -The Zax



I loved Dr. Seuss as a child! This video was an awesome way to teach us a lesson with something as simple as a cartoon. TChange is very difficult and I believe this Dr. Seuss video is one of many different approaches we can use to help people see that change is always necessary. As teachers we need to be able to open our minds to new ideas. The education world is changing day by day and we have to step up and keep up with technology so we will be able to better understand our students. We will be able to make a major impression!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this video too! It was so simple, but yet so powerful. I agree that education is always changing and this video is a great way to remind teachers to change with it. : )

    ReplyDelete