More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

SKYPE!!!


I was first introduced to skype last semester. Dr.Juarez used t\it quite often for classroom discussions. Skype has enabled me to keep in touch with my friends and family overseas and even 45 minutes away in Gulfport, MS. I used it to stay in contact with my new found friends from all over because I travel a lot. It truly is an amazing program. Since this school year started, I started using it for academic purposes. I use it to keep in touch with my EDM 315 professor Dr.Juarez. This is a great program and I urge everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, to get on board and get with SKYPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment