More than Just a Pretty Face ;)

My photo
Gulfport, MS, United States
Sister.Daughter.Friend.Fab.AKA.Goofy.Gorgeous.Talkative.Stylish.Animated.Drama Queen.A Lover, who Loves to be Loved.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life

I have grown to learn that it is always good to think about your future. Look at yourself from the outside looking in. What do people think of you, and what is your purpose? If your future is unclear this can actually become nerve racking. Life is built up of chapters. I am determined to finish this chapter in my life before moving on to the next and yes, I do believe I am better today than yesterday. There are friends, instructors, boyfriends, girlfriends, parents and many others who are in your life for some reason. Each of these people play a role and it's up to you to change and be better with each day that comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment